Masculin style

1/03/2015 0 Comments

Hi guys!
So my latest obsession is masculin style.
Blazers are so cute. They fit in with almost every outfit and they´re warm and cozy. I simply love them!
One of my ways of wearing blazers is with a cute shirt and a scarf. Perfect outfit to me!
This one of my favourite Luanna´s outfits, she looks so flawless!

Another way to get a masculin but fashion look is by wearing moccasins. 
They're very comfy and classic, perfect to wear in many occasions. I mean you can wear them in your everyday with jeans and a shirt and it fits perfectly! And you can also wear them with a dress in a special occasion.
I love to wear moccasins in a relaxed way, with some ripped jeans and a big sweater.

I hope you liked this post and that you´ve find useful!
I´m sorry that I couldn´t post earllier but I´ve been busy.
Bye bye 

0 comentários: