The new face of Harry Potter´s creator

2/18/2015 0 Comments

Hi there my dear book lovers
I know I haven´t posted in a long time, and I´m so sorry for that, but I´ve been busy with school stuff.

I don´t know about you but I´m completely obsessed with Harry Potter (I think I have already mentioned this in another post), and for me J. K. Rowling is the writers of all writers. So when I knew that she was writing news books, I almost camped in the front of the library so I could the first one to read them.

The first one she published is called "The Casual Vacancy", and I must say, when I first start reading it I found it a little boring, but a year later I tried again and absolutely loved it. The way how she describes the characters and their feelings and thoughts is absolutely genius, and it makes us think about our society and about the teens we have home. It´s awesome what some people can do with words.

Then Rowling started to use other name to sign books. Robert Galbraith, I must say, a hell of a crime fiction writer. I mean, what could be better than crime (my favourite type of books to be honest) and J. K. Rowling together?
I think I read "his" book like five times. I´m kinda obsessed with crime fiction books and once again they didn´t disappointed me, It shows the dark side of people and at the same Cormoran Strike is the perfect private detective, always misterious but so vulnerable.

I can´t wait to buy "The Silkworm" and read it, It must be awesome like the others.
J. K. Rowling never disappoints.


0 comentários: