Use them Big

12/07/2014 0 Comments

Hi there!
So this is our first fashion post. Here I`ll tell you my opinion about the latest fashion trends and how you should use them in your daily outfits :)

My latest obsession are big wool sweaters, they match up with everything!

This was my outfit the other day, I`m in total love with that sweater! And with the hat too.
The thing about those big sweaters is that you can wear them with skinny, boyfriend, regular or any jeans and they always match!
You can find them in all sort of stores, I bought this one in Zara, but you can find similars in Romwe.

If you want me to speak about anything you just have to say it, please comment what you think and all your thoughts about this post! Even if they are bad... I mean it!

Anyways, I hope you liked this first post :)
Bye Bye

0 comentários: