Scarf it up!

12/09/2014 0 Comments

Hi guys!
So today I´m going to talk about scarfs. Yes, those amazing things that warm up our necks and make every outfit look even more fashion!
Scarfs match with eveyrthing, you just need to have like two or three with different colors and the rest is to know which one to put in every outfit.



Here are two different outfits with the same scarf (pictures that I took from my favourite blog 
For a better look, wear them like Lua, with the "tips" to your back.
The most of the times I wear scarfs to chear up my outfits, to make them more colorful. My favourite scarfs are those ones bigs that are really warm and cozy, I just LOVE them!
In my opinion, people shouldn´t wear scarfs with shirts that have a large neckline, because it just doesn´t fit well... the scarf doesn´t cover all the skin and it looks a litlle bad.
Scarfs are one of the most fashion and at the same useful things you can have in your closet, and you can wear them with almost every outfit, to keep you warmer or to make it more fashion.
Hope you find my posts useful to your everyday outfits :)
Bye bye 

0 comentários: